Geeksn0w Download is a tethered jailbreak tool for Download cydia and Install cydia on iPS 7.1 – 7.1.1 running iPhone 4. You can use Geeksn0w tethered jailbreak for both iPhone 4 GSM and iPhone 4 CDMA. It developed by Blackgeektuto. You musr install required software packages before Geeksn0w 2.9 tethered jailbreak. Geeksn0w Download is now compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
Geeksn0w Tethered jailbreak Compatible iPhone 4 models
- iPhone 4 GSM ( AT & T and Global editions )
- iPhone 4 GSM Revision A
- iPhone 4 CDMA
Geeksn0w Download System Requirements
- iPhone 4
- Latest iTunes
- A computer running on windows or Mac
- Java development kit
- MS.NET Framework
- iOS 7.1 Firmware
Geeksn0w Tethered jailbreak – Step by step guide
- Update latest iTunes
- Install above software packages
- Download Geeksn0w 2.9 latest version into your computer
- Connect your iPhone 4 to the computer via USB cable
- Run Geeksn0w 2.9 as administrator
- Enter your iPhone 4 into DFU mode
- Select the iPhone 4 model from Geeksn0w window and click Jailbreak button to start Download cydia
- Stay untill finish the procrss. Then open cydia icon and click user to Install cydia
How does Geeksn0w 2.9 work – Video Tutorial
Read Me before Geeksn0w Tethered jailbreak
- Remove all pass codes before the process. It let you easy to handle the iPhone 4 if the process went wrong.
- Back up your iPhone 4 via iTunes. If something went wrong while jailbreaking, you cab restore the iphone with back up files.
- Install correctly those software packages given in Geeksn0w system requirements, before start the process. If you’re not, the process won’t complete successfully.
Thanks to Blackgeektuto