There is no any untethered jailbreak tool for Download cydia on iOS 7.1.1 yet. Still you can use Geeksn0w to download cydia as semi tethered jailbreak on iphone 4 running through iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1. This will be the only tool for jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 untetheredly. Cyberelevat0r developed by i0n1c to jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 running new iDevices such as iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPad Air etc.
The YouTube video, which has been released by i0n1c is show you how to use this new tool for Download cydia on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. This is an untethered jailbreak tool and it will be available for Mac, Windows and Linux OS. No one mention the date that i0nic release this to public. But it will be release soon.
Cyberelevat0r Jailbreak supported iDevices
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch
Download Cydia on iOS 7.1.1 with Cyberelevat0r – Step by step guide
- Step 1 – Remove all security codes on your iDevice and Backup it via iTunes.
- Step 2 – Disable all iOS and iTunes related activities on it before start the process.
- Step 3 – Download Cyberelevat0r to your computer and Run it.
- Step 4 – Connect your iPhone into computer.
- Step 5 – Tap Jailbreak button to Download cydia. Then follow the instructions to complete the process.
How does Cyberelevat0r work Video Tutorial
In this video i0n1c jailbroken his iPhone 5C with Cyberelevat0r untethered jailbreak tool successfully. It clearly shows the steps to Download cydia with Cyberelevat0r. He respring his iPhone 5C after Cyberelevat0r jailbreak to show Cyberelevat0r is fully untethered jailbreak tool.
- Cyberelevat0r untethered jailbreak tool isn’t release yet.
- We couldn’t guarantee about Cyberelevat0r jailbreak and failures on the process.
- You have to use Cyberelevat0r untethered tool for Jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 at your own risk.
Credits for i0n1c – Stefan Esser