Download & Install Cydia on iOS 11 is finally possible, but the method is still on it’s developing stage. Talented iOS hacking team called CydiaPro team released an Safari-based Cydia installer for iOS 11 compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. As we mentioned, iOS 11 Cydia Installer tool is a beta version, but tool is available to the download publicly. Therefore, all iOS users can download Cydia iOS 11 running iOS devices.
Previously, after Pangu jailbreak team released Untethered iOS 9.3.3 – iOS 9.2 jailbreak tool, CydiaPro team released Safari-based jailbreak method install Cydia iOS 9.3.3 – iOS 9.2 updates and now they has updated their utility for latest iOS 11 update. Apple company added many new changes for iOS 11 update to make this update smooth. So, many iOS users already upgraded to this latest iOS version.
Step by step guides for Download Cydia iOS 11
- To download Cydia iOS 11, users have to do is visits http://cydiapro.com website using the default Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device.
- Click on “Download Cydia” button
- Online cydia installer tool will check the current iOS version and device automatically
- Click the “Start” button to begin
- Then, tap on “ADD TO homescreen”
- Click on “Install” button to the next screen for complete iOS 11 Cydia download process.
That’s all. You’re all done! Close the web browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod device and then you can see latest Cydia appstore on your homescreen