Geeksn0w 2.9.1 is the latest updated version for Semi Tethered jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 developed by blackgeektuto. At the moment Geeksn0w download tool available for Windows and Mac OS. The Mac version is still CLI version. According to blackgeektuto updated Mac version will release soon. Mac owners enable to use Sn0wbreak to iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak. You can jailbreak your iOS 7.1.1 running iPhone 4 with Geeksn0w jailbreak. Download cydia 1.1.12 latest bundle with this latest jailbreak tool.
Geeksn0w 2.9.1 has been promoted with some minor bug fixes. This is a Semi tethered tool. So you’ve to boot tethered your iPhone4 with Geeksn0w when it resprings after jailbreak it.
Download Geeksn0w 2.9.1 for Windows here
Geeksn0w 2.9.1 Jailbreak supported iDevices
- iPhone 4 GSM ( AT & T and Global Editions )
- iPhone 4 GSM Revision A
- iPhone 4 CDMA
Download Geeksn0w 2.9.1 Download Requirements
Geeksn0w 2.9.1 Semi Tethered Jailbreak Guide
- Update latest iTunes
- Install JDK ( Java development kit ), MS.Net framework and iOS 7.1 firmware
- Download Geeksn0w latest version
- Connect your iPhone 4 to the computer
- Enter the iPhone 4 into DFU mode ( Power off the iPhone 4. Hold down the power button for 2 seconds. Hold down the home button for 10 seconds without releasing power button. Release power button without release home button. Keep holding the home button for 15 seconds. )
- Click the Jailbreak button to Download cydia on iPhone 4
- Follow instruction correctly, in the Geeksn0w 2.9.1 window
- Open cydia icon on home screen to Install cydia
Follow the Video Tutorial for Jailbreak iPhone 4 with Geeksn0w
- Remove all passcodes and Backup iPhone 4 before Geeksn0w 2.9.1 jailbreak. If the process will fail, you can restore your iPhone 4 again.
- Install required Software packages correctly before start the process. If it’s not the jailbreak won’t complete.
- If the process get stuck somewhere, It’s safe to restart the process.
- You’ve to use Geeksn0w 2.9.1 tethered jailbreak tool at your own risk.
Special thanks for