Geeksn0w is the best tool for jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 running iPhone 4 models. Still it’s a semi untethered jailbreak tool. Blackgeektuto released Geeksn0w update for Windows and CLI version for Mac under command line. Mac users enable to use Sn0wbreak as a substitute for Geeksn0w download for iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak with Mac OS. As usually Geeksn0w updated version also compatible with only iPhone 4 models.
Both windows and Mac users enable to Download bundled new cydia 1.1.12 with Geeksn0w 2.9.1 jailbreak. This is the best tool for Download cydia on iOS 7.1.1 because Apple patched up Evasi0n7 exploits with iOS 7.1.
Download geeksn0w compatible iDevices
- iPhone 4 GSM ( AT & T and Global editions )
- iPhone 4 GSM Revision A
- iPhone 4 CDMA
System Requirements for Geeksn0w download
- Java Development Kit
- MS.Net Framework
- 7.1 IPSW
iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak using Geeksn0w on Mac – Step by step guide
- Step 1 – Update latest iTunes. Remove all passcodes and Backup iPhone 4 via iTunes
- Step 2 – Install JDK, MS.Net framework and iOS 7.1 firmware
- Step 3 – Download Geeksn0w on your computer
- Step 4 – Connect iPhone 4 to the computer and enter it into DFU mode
- Step 5 – Run geeksn0w and follow the instruction on Geeksn0w window
- Step 6 – Tap the Cydia icon when the process complete
iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak with Geeksn0w CLI Version for Mac OS X – Video guide
Mac users able to Download cydia with their iPhone 4 running on iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1. They can use Geeksn0w Mac (beta) version on command line interface to Semi untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1 – 7.1.1. Blackgeektut0 will release the Geeksn0w GUI version for Mac in near future. Keep in touch with us for fresh updates of Geeksn0w jailbreak.
Special Thanks to Blackgeektuto