Geeksn0w by blackgeektuto is the best jailbreak tool for Download cydia on iPhone 4 running on iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1. This is an semi untethered tool for jailbreak iOS 7.1. But still Geeksn0w update also unable to jailbreak iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad or any iPod Touch model.
You can use latest Geeksn0w version with Windows and Mac OS X. Geeksn0w download is for windows is a GUI version and Mac version is a command line version.
Before start Geeksn0w 7.1 jailbreak check these requirements
Geeksn0w Semi tethered Jailbreak – Walkthrough
- Update iTunes
- Install JDK and .Net framework. Download 7.1 IPSW
- Download Geeksn0w latest version and Run it
- Connect iPhone 4 to the computer and enter it into DFU mode
- Click Jailbreak button to Download cydia. Then follow the instructions correctly in Geeksn0w 2.9.1 window
- Let the Geeksn0w 7.1 Jailbreak process complete and tap Cydia icon
How to Jailbreak using Geeksn0w – Video guide
When you use the Geeksn0w Download tool for Jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 running iPhone 4, You have to Install all requirements correctly before Geeksn0w jailbreak. If you aren’t il causes to let the process incomplete. And Backup the device before 7.1 jailbreak with geeksn0w. You have to use Geeksnow jailbreak tool at your own risk.
Special credits for Blackgeektuto