Checkra1n/ Pangu and Fugu tools will soon be released for jailbreaking on the Jailbreak iOS 14 version. This Jailbreak was already demoed by the pangu team. It is most likely released following the release of the iOS 14 GM version. The Checkra1n supports iOS 12.3 to iOS 13.5. But you can still download the Checkra1n 0.10.2 and use this tool for iOS 13.6 and iOS 14. You must do DFU manually. From here you can download Checkra1n 0.10.4 and Jailbreak iOS 14.
Guidelines for use Checkra1n Jailbreak
- Checkra1n is semi-untethered Jailbreak. So you have to re-jailbreak after every reboot.
- Step 01 . Download Checkra1n iOS 14 support version here
- Step 02. Drag and drop Checkra1n IPA to Mac Application folder
- Step 03. Connect your Device to Mac
- Step 04. Open Checkra1n app from Desktop
- Step 05. Tap Options
- Step 06. Tap Allow untrusted iOS / iPadOS / tvOS versions option
- Step 07. Tap Back button
- Step 05. Go to Checkra1n app and Tap the Start button
- Step 06. Tap Next button again
- Step 06. Enter your Device to DFU mode. Follow on-screen instructions
- Step 07. Wait for Device reboot
- Step 08. Open Checkra1n app from Home screen and tap Cydia Icon to install
Pangu Demo for iOS Jailbreak
Pangu Jailbreak team demoed iOS 14 Jailbreak in 2020 Mosec. So we could predict iOS 14 Jailbreak will be released soon.
Fugu Jailbreak has not yet been released. Fugu Jailbreak can now be developed and developed as open-source. There’s also a real chance that Fugu will release for iOS 14.
Currently Uncover Jailbreak supports only iOS 11 to iOS 13.5 version, also for iPhone latest ( A13 ) Models. But Apple patched Uncover Jailbreak from iOS 13.5.1 release.
It will be a huge news if uncover released a jailbreak for iOS 14 because Unc0ver Jailbreak supports without PC. Checkra1n Jailbreak tool always need a Mac
iOS 14 jailbreak with Cydia Demo
This version can be installed without jailbreak by users running Cydia Demo version. The only way to install full Cydia applications or tweaks is to demo cydia.
Download Cydia from below;
Users of iPhone and iPad running iOS 14 can also set up Sileo without a device. You can only see how Sileo works and Sileo skins with this demo account.